Advisory on Change of Matriculation
6 February 2023 — The Office of the College Secretary has released an advisory on Change of Matriculation matters. The Change of Matriculation period starts today, 6 February and ends in 15 February.
The CSS Facebook page shared the process on how to change matriculation:
- Download the UP FORM 26A (Change of Matriculation) from this link: https://bit.ly/css-up-form-26a-change-mat
- Accomplish the form and supply all necessary information.
- Forms with incomplete details will not be processed.
- Upload the accomplished UP Form 26A to: https://bit.ly/CSS-change-mat-requests.
- Upload CURRENT FORM 5 (SEM II AY 2022-2023). Your process cannot proceed with change of matriculation without a valid Form 5.